“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” “No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness.” “My wish is that you may be loved to the point of madness.”
It contains two components: “mental functioning” and “deviation.” In Madness in Literature,Lillian Feder writes: “The connection among all these [forms of madness] is a concern — however primitive or sophisticated — with mind, with deviation of some norm or thought and feeling, whether as a threat,or a challenge .
Insanity, madness, and craziness are terms that describe a spectrum of individual and group behaviors that are characterized by certain abnormal mental or behavioral patterns. Insanity can be manifest as violations of societal norms, including a person or persons becoming a danger to themselves or to other people.
Symptoms of madness in adults
- Confused thinking
- Long-lasting sadness or irritability
- Extremely high and low moods
- Excessive fear, worry, or anxiety
- Social withdrawal
- Dramatic changes in eating or sleeping habits
- Strong feelings of anger
- Delusions or hallucinations(seeing or hearing things that are not really there)
- Increasing inability to cope with daily problems and activities
- Thoughts of suicide
- Denial of obvious problems
- Many unexplained physical problems
- Abuse of drugs and/or alcohol
It’s rare, but the feeling of “going crazy” could truly stem from a developing mental illness. “They are temporarily, at least, losing their ability to make sense of things. They’re feeling overwhelmed,” Livingston says.
An idol mind is devils workshop so always be happy and enjoy life with positive attitude…..
We are all creation of God so believe that God will be always with us and go head….
Thank you ,be happy !
Face all worries with a smile. Bury them with smile…